- Arshad wrote history for Pakistan by blasting his way into the Olympics with an 86.29m throw at the 13th South Asian Games in Nepal.
- Arshad Nadeem won Bronze medal in Asian Games 2018 with a javelin throw of 80.75m.
- Pakistani thrower Arshad Nadeem secured the second spot in Commonwealth Games 2018-Group B Qualification round with a National Record as he managed to throw at a distance of 80.45m on his second attempt.
- Arshad also won a bronze in the Asian Junior Championships in Vietnam.
- He claimed bronze in the 2017 Baku Islamic Games.
Arshad Nadeem's Profile
Pakistani thrower Arshad Nadeem from Khanewal studied at Punjab College Mian Channu, Pakistan.
In 2016 he received a scholarship from the International Association of Athletics Federations [IAAF], which allowed him to train for eight months at their High Performance Training Centre in Mauritius.