- Won 43 x Gold , 5 x Silver and 4 x Bronze Medals in National Championship / Games.
- Created National records in 200 m, 400 m, 400 m Hurdles in National Games 2019.
- Won 1x Gold 2x silver and 1 x bronze medals in South Asian Games 2019 Nepal.
- She has secured a Universality Place in Athletics for Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games.
- She competed at the 2016 Summer Olympics in the women's 200 metres race; her time of 26.11 seconds in the heats did not qualify her for the semifinals.
- Represented Pakistan in 2020 Tokyo Olympics, where, she ran in heat 2 of the Women's 200m and finished 7, the last place. .
Najma Parveen's Profile
Pakistan Athletics (National Team)
Ms. Najma Parveen is one of the best female sprinters of Pakistan, that belongs to Faisalabad, Pakistan.
She took up athletics at a government school in Faisalabad, Pakistan, when she was in the sixth grade.
She has represented Pakistan in many international events and won bundles of laurels for the country.