Defending champions, WAPDA beat Army by 3-2 to retain the title of 2019 National Senior Men's Volleyball Championship which successfully concluded at Nishtar Park Sports Complex in Lahore.
- Volleyball: National Senior Men’s Volleyball Championship rescheduled to 24th March
- Volleyball: All-Pakistan Inter-Club Volleyball Tournament 2021 from 19th February
- Volleyball: Pakistan Juniors oust Navy 3-2 in friendly volleyball match
- Volleyball: Inter-Club Volleyball Tournament 2020 begins in Kohat
- Volleyball: 26-member volleyball squad names for Sports for Life Karachi Hawks
Pakistan Volleyball Federation (PVF) organized a national level mega volleyball event which was officially named as "National Senior Men’s Volleyball Championship" that begun its proceedings from 15th April and continued till 21st April, 2019 at Gymnasium Hall of Sports Board Punjab in Lahore.
As many as 14 teams lined up to compete in this week long championship, that belonged to different departments and provinces of the country. Players from their respective teams were seen in action, competing against each so as to earn the ultimate title of the championship.
Participating teams included: Pakistan Army, Pakistan Navy, Pakistan Air Force (PAF), Water and Power Development Authority (WAPDA), Police, Railways, Balochistan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Islamabad, Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA), Gilgit Baltistan (GB), Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK), Higher Education Commission (HEC) and Pakistan Ordnance Factories (POF) Wah, Punjab and Sindh. WAPDA team was the defending champion.
The above mentioned teams were divided into four (4) pools:
- Pool A: Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK), Gilgit-Baltistan and Railways.
- Pool B: Navy, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Islamabad and Higher Education Commission (HEC).
- Pool C: Police, FATA and Balochistan.
- Pool D: Pakistan Air Force (PAF), Pakistan Ordnance Factories (POF) Wah, Sindh and Punjab.
WAPDA once again successfully retained their title and now stands as the 2019 title holder as well. They were followed by Army team on the runner-up spot and Pakistan Air Force (PAF) managed to claim the third position play-off.
Pakistan posses a reasonable standing in international circuit in this sport as in Men’s Under-23, Pakistan is at the 21st in the World and in Seniors category Pakistan are 50th out of 220 nations.