The PCB chairman said the ‘Big Three’ system will hopefully be dissolved after the next meeting of the International Cricket Council, which is going to be held in Dubai from Wednesday.
- Cricket: ‘Big Three’ likely to be dissolved: Shaharyar
- Cricket: I hope I will be allowed to work independently: says new chief selector Inzamam
- Cricket: Pakistan started WT20 with 55-run victory
- Cricket: Pakistan should not play at Dharamsala: Imran Khan
- Cricket: Super Smith fires Islamabad United to Pakistan Super League title
- Cricket: Islamabad United all set to face Quetta Gladiators in PSL final today
- Cricket: Nicholls leads revival to sink Pakistan
- Cricket: De Villiers unsure of long-term future
Inzamam-ul-Haq has been appointed the chief selector of Pakistan and the former captain hopes he will be ‘allowed to work independently’ as the team looks to rebuild after an unsuccessful World Twenty20 campaign.
Pakistan's batting line-up, which had misfired frequently in recent matches, finally came together in their first match of the World T20 2016
Former cricket captain-turned-politician Imran Khan has said that Pakistan should not play the highly-anticipated World T20 clash against India in Dharamsala.
A fiery fifty from Dwayne Smith propelled Islamabad United to the inaugural Pakistan Super League (PSL) title as Misbah-ul-Haq's side defeated Quetta Gladiators by six wickets in the final.
Islamabad United and Quetta Gladiators will play final of Pakistan Super League (PSL) today (Tuesday) at Dubai International Cricket Stadium.
New Zealand were on the ropes at 99 for 6, and already missing their three most experienced players, were further hamstrung by an injury to Mitchell McClenaghan. Yet, as they have done time and again at home in recent years, they swung, scrapped and willed themselves to a...
AB de Villiers has refused to commit his long-term future to Test cricket despite being named South Africa's stand-in captain and has warned that leading players will leave international cricket behind unless there are significant changes within the game. De...
- ‘Big Three’ likely to be dissolved: Shaharyar
- I hope I will be allowed to work independently: says new chief selector Inzamam
- Pakistan started WT20 with 55-run victory
- Pakistan should not play at Dharamsala: Imran Khan
- Super Smith fires Islamabad United to Pakistan Super League title
- Islamabad United all set to face Quetta Gladiators in PSL final today
- Nicholls leads revival to sink Pakistan
- De Villiers unsure of long-term future