Top seeds Pakistan defeated fourth seeds India by 2-0 to win the 19th Asian Junior Squash Team Championships 2019 in Pattaya, Thailand.
- Squash: Noor Zaman, Sana Bahadur wins Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Independence Day Boys and Girls Squash Championship 2021 titles
- Squash: Nimra Aqeel, Sana Bahadur to lock horns in KP) Girls and Boys Seniors Independence Day Squash C'ship 2021 Final
- Squash: Top seeded Nimra Aqeel stuns Kulsoom in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Independence Day Boys and Girls Squash C'ship quarters
- Squash: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Independence Day Men and Women Squash Championship 2021 begin
- Squash: Independence Day Men’s & Women’s Squash Championship 2021 from 9th August
Pakistan’s junior squash team reached Thailand for participation in 19th Asian Junior Squash Team Championship, set to be held from January 16-20 in Pattaya, Thailand.
Pakistan four member team features Abbas Zeb, Haris Qasim, Farhan Hashmi and Mohammad Hamza Khan.
Group captain Tahir Sultan and Hussain Ohwani from Serena Hotel are accompanying the team as managers while Fazal Shah is there as a coach for the 13-team event.
The participating teams have been divided into two pools. Pakistan have been seeded #1 and are placed in Pool ‘A’ with Sri Lanka, India Korea, Chinese Taipie and the host Thialand.
Malaysia, China, Singapore, Japan, Hong Knog and Kuwait are placed in Pool ‘B’.
Pakistan will face Chinese Taipie in the Pool A opening match on 16th January at 9:30 am (PST).
19th Asian Junior Squash Team Championship-Boys Team Event: