The 38th CAS Open Golf Championship concluded successfully with Shabbir snatching the crown from rival Matloob in the final round at Airmen Golf Club and Recreational Park in Karachi.
- Golf: PGF successfully conducted 1st PGF Juniors Golf Coaching and Putting
- Golf: Engro 25th Chief of Naval Staff Open Golf Championship 2021 begins
- Golf: Rs 8.5 Million 25th Engro Chief of the Naval Staff Open Golf C'ship 2021 from 8th July
- Golf: Irfan Mahmood claims Pakistan Golf Federation Qualifying School senior professionals event
- Golf: Second-segment of PGF Qualification School Event 2021-22 begin
Airmen Golf Club & Recreational Park in joint efforts with Pakistan Air Force (PAF), Pakistan Golf Federation (PGF) and Sindh Golf Association (SGA) is organizing the 38th edition of Chief of Air Staff Open Golf Championship which will be contested on the elegant green course of Airmen Golf Club and Recreational Park in Karachi from 14 to 17 February.
This golf event is open to those golfers who are affiliated of golf clubs with Pakistan Golf Federation (PGF) and the last date for entry to participate in the tournament has been set as 12th February at 05:00 PM.
According to the format of the event, matches will be contested in eight (8) different categories:
1. Professionals : As per PGF Policy (72 holes)
2. Senior Professionals : As per PGF Policy (36 holes)
3. Junior Professionals : As per PGF Policy (36 holes)
4. Amateurs : Handicap 08 and below (54 holes)
5. AGC Memebers : Handicap 18 and below (18 holes)
6. Ladies : Handicap 24 and below (18 holes)
7. Veterans : 09 holes
8. Invitees : 09 holes
Professionals competitions will be held on 72 holes from the opening day till the concluding day while Senior and Junior Professional golfers will contest on 36 holes from 13 to 14 Feb. Amateurs golfers will have their competitions conducted on 54 holes from 14 to 16 Feb whereas AGC Memebers, Ladies will contest on 18 holes along with Veterans and Invitees who will compete on 09 holes which will be played from 16 to 17 Feb. Professional and Amateurs golfers can participate by paying a fee of 1000/- while all other categories' golfers will have to pay a fee of 500/-.
This championship carries an handsome amount of prize money i.e. 08 Million Rupees and attractive prices have also been set up for gross/net in all categories and the golfers who will mark hole-in-one will also be awarded with a Toyota and Suzuki Car.
For more queries Staff Operation Officer, Pervaz Khan can be contact through this landline number: 021-35091628 and Muhammad Ashfaq and UDC Nehar can also be contacted though these cell phone numbers: 0311-2990569, 0313-6264483 and 0314-9998044, respectively.