Major Shabbir Shaheed XI triumphs over Major Mohammad Tufail Shaheed XI team by 58-54 to win the title of KBBA Defence Day Basketball Tournament which was held at Arambagh Basketball Court in Karachi.
- Basketball: Azadi Cup Rangers’ first boys and girls basketball tournament from 1st August
- Basketball: Karachi Basketball Association postpones all activities
- Basketball: Mumba Squad outplayed hosts Karachi Basketball Club 47-44 to reach International Abdul Nasir Memorial Basketball Tournament 2021 semis
- Basketball: Arambagh Club beat Usman Club 45-43 to win SSB Pakistan Day basketball Tournament 2021
- Basketball: Usman Club, Arambagh Club to lock horns in SSB Pakistan Day Cup basketball tournament final
Karachi Basketball Association (KBBA) in collaboration with PSWA in the honor of Defence Day organized a basketball tournament with the corporation of Karachi Port Trust (KPT), District Municipal Corporation (DMC) South and National Bank of Pakistan (NBP). All the matches of the tournament were played at the Arambagh basketball court located in Karachi.
The eight teams that were seen in action competing for the title were divided into two groups which are namely stated below:
Group A: Captain Sarwar Shaheed Eleven, Major Muhammad Tufail Shaheed Eleven, Sarwar Muhammad Hussain Shaheed Eleven and Captain Lalak Jan Shaheed Eleven .
Group B: Major Aziz Bhatti Shaheed Eleven, Maj Shabbir Sharif Shaheed Eleven, Lance Naik Muhammad Mehfooz Shaheed Eleven and Flight Lt Rashid Minhas Shaheed Eleven.
There was another additional event in the tournament that featured Junior players for which matches were conducted on single league basis. Whereas finals for both the events were played on 15th September.
Haroon Ahmed Khan, Secretary Youth and Sports Sindh was the respectable chief guest of the tournament.
Winner: Major Shabbir Shaheed XI triumphed over Major Mohammad Tufail Shaheed XI team by 58-54 and won the title of KBBA Defence Day Basketball Tournament