Punjab, Baluchistan and Railways stands at the top three spots in 2018 National Triathlon Championship which was held at Punjab Stadium and State of the Art Punjab Swimming Complex pool in Lahore.
- Athletics: Here’s the Latest Update on Star Javelin Thrower Arshad Nadeem’s Injury
- Athletics: Olympians Arshad, Talha get hefty cash prizes
- Athletics: Arshad Nadeem makes Pakistan proud at Olympics 2021
- Athletics: Sports Board Punjab rescheduled Independence Day sports events to 6th August
- Athletics: With throw of 85.16, Pakistan’s Arshad Nadeem qualifies for Javelin Throw final in Olympics 2020
The 5th National Triathlon Championship is being contested under the auspices of Pakistan Modern Pentathlon Federation (PMPF) in collaboration of Sports Board Punjab and in the supervision of Union International de Pentathlon Moderne (UIPM). The championship rolled in action yesterday and will continue till November 8th.
A total of eight teams are participating in this prestigious games which are being held at Punjab Stadium and State of the Art Punjab Swimming Complex pool in Lahore.
Players from all over Pakistan belonging to different provinces and departments are take part in this event so as to get their hands on the top honors in the championship.
Following are the participating teams:
4. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
7. Police and
Director General Sports Punjab, Nadeem Sarwar was the chief guest at the opening ceremony of the championship.