Veteran cueist Abu Saim clinched the Jubilee Insurance Master’s 40 plus National Snooker Championship title after comfortably overcoming Mohammad Shafi here at the Pakistan Sports Complex’s snooker hall, Islamabad.
- Snooker: Shaikh Mudassir wins 13th Seagold National Junior Under-21 Snooker Championship 2021
- Snooker: SGL 13th U-21 Junior National Snooker Championship 2021
- Snooker: Seagold U-21 Junior National Snooker Championship 2021 begins today
- Snooker: Ahsan Ramzan seals SGL Under-17 National Snooker Championship 2021 title
- Snooker: Ahsan Ramzan to meet Hamza Ilyas in SGL U-17 National Snooker Championship 2021 decider
Pakistan Billiards & Snooker Association (PBSA) is organizing the third edition of Jubilee Insurance National Masters +40 Snooker Championship 2019 from 24th - 27th January at PSB Sports Complex, Islamabad.
There will be 18 cueists in action during the Masters National Championship, divided into eight groups for the preliminary rounds with the top two from each group to qualify for the quarter-finals.
The winner of the Masters championship will get richer by Rs50,000, the runner-up will collect Rs25,000, and the losing semi-finalists will get Rs10,000 each.
The highest break will fetch a reward of Rs5,000. PBSA co-chairman Alamgir Anwar Shaikh disclosed that a record number of 22 national and international snooker tournaments appear on their calendar in what promises to be an action-packed year.