Nazim Shah secured the first spot of Alpine Combined Snowboard competitions final at Winter Sports Festival 2020 which concluded successfully at the scenic tourist resort of Malam Jabba in Swat Valley.
Malam Jabba Winter Sports Festival 2020
- In the final of Alpine Combined Snowboard competitions, Nazim Shah secured first spot while Razaullah second and Habibullah got third position.
- Asmat finished first in ice hockey, Ehsan won second spot and Ahmad Ali Shah secured third position in joint Slalom.
- In U-10 category of the joint slalom Ayan got first position, followed by Shafat and Mujahid won third.
- In U-10 girl competition Izra took first, Zubida second and Ayesha took third.
- Mujahid took first in U-14 joint slalom, Mohammad Shahid took second and Hamza third, Zahid Hussain took first, Siddique second and Sher Ghani took third position.
The three-day "Malam Jabba Winter Sports Festival 2020" were held at the scenic tourist resort Malam Jabba in Swat Valley.
The Tourism Corporation Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (TCKP) was organized the "Malam Jabba Winter Sports Festival 2020" at the scenic tourist resort Malam Jabba in Swat Valley from 17th till 19th January.
A number of winter sports games including skiing, speed skating, ice hockey, sledding and tobogganing, music show, food and display of handicrafts and others were part of gala.
TCKP Managing Director, Junaid Kha said that the TCKP in collaboration with the district administration of Swat and other partners from private sector were made arrangements to hold the winter sports gala in a befitting manner to lure more tourists and visitors to the famous valley of fairy tales and citadel of Buddhism religion in the ancient era.
Malam Jabba is the only civil skiing resort in Pakistan at about 8500 feet above the sea level.
Besides skiing, alpine ski, skating competitions for both under-15 boys and girls and seniors, curling, snow-tubing and others were also part of the gala.