Several fighters in about nine (9) different weight categories will be participating in this one-day 2019 Lahore International Open Jiu Jitsu Championship which have now been rescheduled and will be held on 14th April in Lahore.
- Martial Arts: Pakistani jiu-jitsu champion Jamil Rizvi wins gold at AFG Open in Bangkok
- Martial Arts: World No.13, Darwish Ramadan ends judoka Shah Hussain Shah’s Olympics journey
- Martial Arts: Shah Hussain Shah to compete today in Tokyo Olympics 2020
- Martial Arts: Judoka Shah Hussain Shah Hussain to start Olympics 2021 campaign on 29 July
- Martial Arts: Ahmad Amin Bodla registers 13th Guinness World Record
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Association Pakistan (JJAP) is all set to organize Lahore International Open Jiu Jitsu Championship 2019 that will feature several Jiu Jitsu players who will fight for the win on 2nd March 2019.
There will be a total of nine (9) weight categories in which the fighters will be showing their skills, competing against each other so as to earn top honors in the championship.
Weight categories for men includes: -56 KG, -62 KG, -69 KG, -76 KG, -82 KG, -88 KG, -95 KG while for women the fights will be conducted in three (3) weight categories that includes: -48 KG and -62 KG.
All White Belt fights will be of 5 minutes and all the other colored Belts’ fights’ will be of 6 minutes.
JJAP observes JJIF and UAEJJ rules for all fights thus all the fights will be conducted under approved Jiu Jitsu International Federation (JJIF) and UAE Jiu Jitsu (UAEJJ) rules.