Ufone Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Football Tournament is underway in full swing as city level qualifiers conclude in 9 more cities bringing the total to 15.
- Football: 12 teams set for 13th Pakistan Premier Football League 2021
- Football: Khyber Eagles qualifies for National U23 Football Championship 2021 final
- Football: Registrations open for RedBull Street Style Football Tournament 2021 in Pakistan
- Football: Punjab Warriors, Khyber Eagles, Islamabad Tigers crusies into quarters of National U-23 Football Championship 2021
- Football: Ideal Club Chitral to hold Chitral Football League Season-1
Ufone with the aim to help endorse football in the province and prove to be a great platform for the emerging young players to learn and display their footballing skills is organizing the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Ufone Football Tournament for the first time ever.
The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Tournament will have its qualifiers first that would feature as many as 64 teams players from whom would be seen competing with all their talent against each other so as to emerge as one sole winner of this mega football fiesta.
The first leg of the tournament qualifiers will be played in the cities of Mansehra, Abbottabad, Haripur, Chitral, Lower and Upper Dir, Swat, Buner, Malakand, Sawabi, Mardan, Charssadda, Nowshera, Peshawar, Kohat, Hangu, Karak, Bannu, Lakki Marwat, D.I. Khan and Tank. The mentioned cities have been divided into four regions i.e. Hazara, Malakand, Peshawar and Kohat.
The top two teams from each region will qualify for Super 8 stage of the tournament that would be played on 18 and 19 November, with top 4 progressing into the semifinals which will take place on 20 November while the final is scheduled for 22 November that will be played under floodlights at Tehmash Khan Football Stadium in Peshawar.
Ufone’s Brand Ambassadors and Baloch football stars, Fazal Muhammad, Jadeed Khan Pathan and Riaz Ahmed will provide coaching and mentoring to the young footballers participating in the tournament.