Hockey, Tobatek singh
- Gold medal –in 2010 Guangzhou
- Bronze medal – in 1998 Bangkok
- Silver medal – in 2003 Hyderabad
- Bronze medal – in 2002 Manchester
Hockey Champions Challenge
- Silver medal – in 2009 Salta
Sultan Azlan Shah Cup
- Gold medal – in 2000 Ipoh
- Gold medal – in 2003 Ipoh
- Silver medal – in 2004 Ipoh
- Silver medal – in 2011 Ipoh
Hockey Asia Cup
- Silver medal – in 1999 Kuala Lumpur
- Silver medal –in 2003 Kuala Lumpur
- Silver medal – in 2009 Kuantan
- Silver medal – in 1998 Lahore
- Bronze medal – in 2002 Cologne
- Bronze medal – in 2003 Amstelveen
- Bronze medal – in 2004 Lahore
OTHER RECORDS & FEATS:
Sohail Abbas's Profile
- Pakistan Cricket(National Team)
- Habib Bank
- Bank Simpanan Nasional
- Hyderabad Sultans
- HC Rotterdam
- KL Hockey Club
Sohail Abbas is the former captain of the National Hockey Team. He can be considered one of the optimum hockey players from the country. Sohail Abbas is the topmost goal scorer in international hockey with 348 international goals.
He has been known as the King of the Drag Flick. Sohail Abbas also holds the world record for the highest number of hockey goals in a calendar year – he scored 60 goals in 1999.
Sohail Abbas retired from Hockey in 2012 after 14 years of playing hockey.
Born at Karachi's Holy Family Hospital, Soldier Bazaar on 9 June 1977, Sohail is a former pupil of Karachi's Habib Public School, the school of many other hockey stars. In fact, it has been rightly remarked that hockey is taught as a subject in this school.
He came from a sporting family; his father, Syed Iftikhar Hussain, was a former first-class cricketer. He represented Karachi as well as Pak Crescent Club, famous for producing Zaheer Abbas. Sohail is eldest of three brothers. Raheel Abbas, his younger one, is an IT professional and a Professional / First Class Cricketer.