Sports Board Punjab appoints mountaineer Shehroze as Youth Ambassador
Sports Board Punjab (SBP) has decided to appoint Shehroze Kashif a Youth Ambassador.
Sports Board Punjab (SBP) has decided to appoint 19-year-old Shehroze Kashif, who became the youngest Pakistani mountaineer to reach the summit of Mount Everest, as Youth Ambassador.
The Youth Ambassador appointing ceremony of Shehroze Kashif will be held at SBP E-Library Nishtar Park Sports Complex on June 7 (today), where Punjab Minister for Sports and Youth Affairs Rai Taimoor Khan Bhatti will be the chief guest.
Shehroze Kashif will also be awarded with a cash prize on this occasion.
“Our youngsters must take inspiration from Shehroze, who achieved great distinction at such a young age”. Punjab Minister for Sports and Youth Affairs Rai Taimoor Khan Bhatti said.
LIST OF SHEHROZE KASHIF’S SUMMITS:
- Makra Peak (3885m)—Age 11
- Musa KaMussala (4080m)—Age 12
- Chambra Oeak (4600m)—Age 12
- Mangliksar Shimshal (6050m)—Age 13
- Gondogoro La K2 Base Camp (5585m)—Age 14
- Khurdopin Pass (5890m)—Age 15
- Broad Peak (8047m)—Age 17
- Khusar Gang-Alpine Style (6050m)—Age 18
- Mount Everest ( 8849m)—Age 19