Punjab International Swimming Pool Complex (PISC)
Punjab International Swimming Complex is situated in the hub of historical and traditional City of Lahore, famous for its business and International level sports activities in Punjab. It serves with an objective to produce national / international swimmers and to accommodate its valued members by providing physical fitness facilities.
Swimming is one of the popular sports globally, and lesser facilities are available to produce quality swimmers who can match international competitive level. PISC fulfills entire requirements of these facilities as well as coaching by the highly professional trainers. The Swimming Pool is equipped with State-of-the-art machinery and the system to host National / International level competitions according to FINA (International Swimming Federation) standard recognized by IOC (International Olympics Committee).
1. Accounts system and Facility Management system
2. 50 meter Competition pool
3. 25 meter Practice/Amateur pool.
4. International/Olympic Standards of Equipment, measurements & dimensions.
5. Latest bright-light Technology Scoreboard, Standard Starting Blocks, Sensor Touchpads.
6. Heated/Temperature Controlled Pools
7. Latest technology San Based filtration units for both pools.
8. CCTV monitoring and manual security surveillance
9. Secured entry with RFIDs, Tripods, and Parking Barriers
10. Dedicated Male & Female Gymnasiums
11. Dedicated Male & Female Steam Rooms
12. Sports Hostels for teams
13. Separate Changing Rooms, Showers, Lockers
14. Kitchen and Cafeteria Lounge
15. Secured Boundary and Tuff-tiled Parking
16. Sports Library and Video Analysis Room
17. Sports Shoppe
The prestigious, Punjab International Swimming Pool Complex provides the people with so many sub-facilities such as; 50 and 25 meter Pools, Snooker, male and female Gyms, mini sports Theater, Chess and Carom, Class Room, Social lounge, Board Meeting Rooms, Yoga and Aerobics and much more.
50 Meter Pool
Punjab International Swimming Complex provides the most technically advanced and state-of-the-art 50 meter swimming pool with the latest aquatic facility, the most advanced training venue and all the major and technically advanced services for the national and international competitions. All related services which should be available for the swimmers, trainers, amateurs and the audience are available here, this 50 meter pool is specifically designed to promote the swimming culture.
It's features include: 50 X 21 x 2 Meters International Standard Dimensions, Standard 08 Lanes Pool, Temperature Controlled Pool, International Standard Sensor Touch Pads, International Standard Starting Blocks, Bright Light LED Electronic Score Board and Seating Capacity: Approx. 2,000+ Spectators.
25 Meter Pool
This pool is specially designed for providing the services of Learn-to-Swim, pool parties, lap swimming and squads. This is a fun place for the people of all ages, whether they want to spend some time with water, celebrate an event with friends or you are fond of swimming and want to learn it.
The features include: 25 X 21 X 1.5 Meters International Standard Dimensions , Standard 08 Lanes Pool, Temperature Controlled Pool, Covered Pool, Sensor Touch Pads and Seating Capacity: Approx. 200+ Spectators.
PISC is offering individual and family memberships to Govt and Private Sector Employees, Businessmen, National and International Lever Sportsmen and Disabled Persons. PISC membership includes swimming, Gym, Snooker, Chess & Carom, Social Lounge & Cafe, Steam Room and Kids Area.
How to Apply for Membership
- Membership Forms can be downloaded from the website and printed copies can be optioned from reception desks of PISC
- Completely Filled & Signed application form need to be submitted at accounts office PISC alongwith following attachments:
- 3 Passport size recent Photographs along with 1 Copy of CNIC
- Applicant / Applicants will be asked for interview
- After approval from Board/ Authority applicant need to submit the respected fee in mode of Bank Draft/ Pay Order
- After receiving payment the membership cards would be issued
|SR. NO.||CATEGORY||MEMBERSHIP FEE||MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION||FACILITIES|
|1.||General Public||Swimming, Gym, Snooker, Chess & Carom board, Social Lounge, Kids Area|
|2.||Government Servants||Swimming, Gym, Snooker, Chess & Carom board, Social Lounge, Kids Area|
|3.||International / National Provincial Sportsmen||500||1000||Swimming, Gym, Snooker, Chess & Carom board, Social Lounge, Kids Area|
Terms & Conditions
The PISC reserves the right to accept or reject the application. In case of rejection the membership fee will be refunded to the applicant. The membership of PISC is provisional and is subject to approval by the Selection Committee. All members must abide by these rules otherwise membership may be withdrawn. PISC reserves the right to change these rules from time to time. Any amendment in the rules shall be duly communicated to the members.
- Upon acceptance of membership application by the Selection Committee every member will receive a PISC card which must be shown at reception on every visit. Replacement cards will be subject to payment of administration fee. The PISC card is non-transferable without PISC approval and remains the property of Punjab International Swimming Complex (PISC).
- The membership is not transferable and must only be used by the registered member. Violation of this rule will result in the cancellation of membership.
- The membership card entitles the user of the benefits associated with the PISC Complex specific to the category subscribed only.
- The membership category can be changed once a year free of charges further or frequent changes are allowed at additional administrative fee.
- The management of PISC reserve the right to cancel any membership in breach of rules or due to the conduct which in the view of the management is offensive to other members and / or staff or represents a health and safety hazards.
- Individual membership may be frozen for a period of 3 months in case of medical problem or out of station stay upon request from the member. Other reasons may be considered at the discretion of the management of PISC.
- The membership of PISC doesn’t entail any right whatsoever upon a member regarding management and administration of the facility. Suggestions from the members to improve upon the facility are welcomed; but this, in no way, gives any right to the member(s) to interfere into the management & administration of the complex which is the sole jurisdiction of PISC management.
- In case of loss PISC card, the member will have to pay prescribed fee for issuance of a new PISC card.
- Children under the age of 14 years are not permitted access to the fitness gym. Children aged 14-16 years may access the gym during programmed activities under a coaching supervisor.
- All members are expected to be well acquainted with the use of gym equipment. For the convenience of amateur users, a gym manual hand-out is available at gymnasium. Please consult the hand-out and gym incharge for any query.
- The use of proper gym /sports outfit is necessary for optimal benefits. Dress shoes, hard/pointed heels and spikes etc. are not allowed in the Gym.
- During busy periods, use of the cardiovascular equipment is limited to 15 minutes on any one piece of equipment.
- Members are advised to bring a sweat towel and a water bottle to ensure sufficient fluid is consumed.
- Members must wipe down machines after use.
- Entry to the Swimming Pool area is strictly subject to medical fitness certificate / no infectious disease certificate issued by the Medical Officer of PSIC. The certificate will be valid for 6 months from the date of its issuance.
- Children under the age of 8 years and non-swimmers must be accompanied in the swimming pool at all times with a competent adult.
- Appropriate swimming attire must be worn at all times in the swimming pool area and in communal changing areas.
- All swimmers must shower before entering the pool.
- Please leave all personal belongings in lockers provided.
- Please read and observe the notices displayed in the swimming pool area.
- All swimmers must adhere to the requests of the pool lifeguards
- Do not enter the pool area if the lifeguard is not present.
- Diving and jumping is not permitted anywhere in the pool.
Health and Safety
- Smoking is not permitted at all in all the premises of the building.
- All customers must inform staff of any medical condition that may affect their use of the facilities.
- Whilst using the facilities all members are responsible for their own health and safety.
- No pets are allowed into the facility at all.
Classes can be booked up to 7 days in advance. Members can make booking by telephone or in person. Members who fail to attend pre-booked activities will be charged the full casual rate for the activity concerned.
- Summer Timings: 6 AM to 10 PM 30 Days a Month
- Summer Timings: 7 AM to 9 PM 30 Days a Month
- Subject to Public / Gazetted Holidays
- Sunday - Closed