Top 16 teams in the country will take a shot at 1,00,00,000 PKR prize pool PUBG Mobile Pakistan Challenge 2020 finals.
PUBG Mobile Pakistan Challenge 2020
PUBG Pakistan, a popular online game officially known as PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds, has announced the second edition of its PUBG Mobile Pakistan Challenge, offering Rs10 Million in prizes for the winners of the tournament.
Gamers will compete for a chance to win the prize money by beating all other challengers to be crowned champions.
PUBG Mobile Pakistan Challenge 2020 Format :
In-game Qualifiers: 16th - 22th November, 2020
- Open for all
- In-game qualifiers will be held to determine the contenders for the online qualifiers.
- Every registered squad will be required to play 15 matches, out of which 10 best games will be taken into consideration for qualification.
- 256 Teams advances to Online-Qualifiers.
Round 1 (Online-Qualifiers): 2nd - 6th December, 2020
- Total of 256 Teams will compete in the Online Qualifiers.
- These teams will play 2 matches in groups of 16 and the top 7 teams with the best cumulative score in each group will qualify for the Quarter Finals.
112 teams advances to Quarter Finals
- Quarter Finals: 10th - 13th December, 2020
- 128 Teams are divided into 8 groups
- 112 teams from Round 1 + 10 teams with highest kills from Round 1 + 6 Invited Teams will play Quarter Finals
- 3 matches each group.
- Top 8 Teams from each group qualify for the Semi-Finals.
- 64 Teams advances to Semi Finals.
Semi-Finals: 17th - 20th December, 2020
- 64 Teams are divided into 4 groups
- 4 Groups: 16 teams each group
- Top 4 Teams from each group qualify for the Grand Finals.
- 16 Teams advances to Grand Finals
Grand Finals: 25th-27th December, 2020
- 16 Teams
- 15 Matches: 5 matches a day