Zulqarnain, Alja, Adnan outplayed their respective opponents to win their respective title in the National Junior Badminton Championship t the Gymnasium Hall of Sports Board Punjab Lahore.
- Badminton: All-Pakistan Ranking Tournament Progresses to Quarterfinal Stage
- Badminton: ALL PAKISTAN NATIONAL RANKING BADMINTON TOURNAMENT 2023 STARTS
- Badminton: Tokyo Olympic 2020: Mahoor Shahzad exits after second defeat, Haseeb finishes 62nd out of 70
- Badminton: D.C Gold Cup Peshawar District Badminton Tournament 2021 from 23rd June
- Badminton: Badminton icon, Mahoor Shahzad secures 2021 Tokyo Olympics berth
Pakistan Badminton Federation is organising the five premier National junior badminton championship in collaboration with Sports Board Punjab which get roll into action here at Nishtar Park Sports Gymnasium Lahore from 11th to 14th October with nearly 150 young players showcasing their talent.
As many as age seven group events will be contested including Boys Single U14 Boys Single U-16 , Girls Single U-16, Men’s Single U-18, Women’s Single U-18, Men’s Double U-18 and Women’s Double U-18.
The finalists of the U-16 and U-18 events will be selected to participate in the national badminton training camp which will be held from 1st November to 15th December under the coaching by an international badminton coach from Badminton Asia.