PBF to host Pakistan Open Shadow Boxing/Fitness Challenge 2020
Pakistan Boxing Federation is going to organize the Pakistan Open Shadow Boxing/Fitness Challenge 2020 from 15th June till 21st June to keep our Boxing community active and fit during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Get ready Boxers and Boxing Community for Pakistan Open Shadow Boxing/Fitness Challenge 2020 which is scheduled to be held from 15th June till 21st June under the supervision of Pakistan Boxing Federation.
The Pakistan Open Shadowboxing/Fitness Challenge 2020 is a new initiative and became very popular in a very short time in the country. Basically this initiative is inspired by the European Shadowboxing Challenge, which was started during the 2nd week of May 2020.
The motto of the Pakistan Open Shadowboxing/Fitness Challenge 2020 is to keep our Boxing community active and fit during the COVID-19 pandemic as well as to inspire the whole nation for giving momentum of Fit Pakistan moment.
Categories (Age group):
- Cadets - U15
- Youths - U19
- Elites - U40
The participants of the challenge have to post their solo shadow boxing and fitness test videos through Messenger on Pakistan Boxing Federation (PBF) page and Instagram handle along with hashtags and details mentioned below:
#POSBFC #PakistanOpenShadowBoxingFitnessTournament #PBF
• Name :
• DOB/Age :
• Category :
• City :
• Mobile, in any:
• Any achievement, if want to share:
Thereafter PBF's technical team will upload your videos on our Facebook page and Instagram handle @pbfosbft with details you have shared.
After 21st June 2020 the team of Professional Jury and Pakistan Boxing Federation will decide the champions in all three different categories for men and women respectively. The decision of Jury & PBF will be final in all cases.
• All Pakistani Boxers can participate.
• Only Solo competitor will be allowed.
• Video may be between 45-60 seconds, for Shadow Boxing if the video is longer than 60 seconds judgement will be given for first 60 seconds only.
• Video for Fitness Test should not longer 90-120 seconds. If video is longer than 120 seconds judgement will be given for the first 120 seconds only.
• Video should be without edit, temper, pause, split, title, slow-motion, effects etc.
• Each participant will be allowed one video of Shadow Boxing and one Video of Fitness Test.
• Scoring will be based on a combination of all kinds of attacking and defensive techniques and punches of participants.
Dial for any assistance:
SG PBF: +923111814501
Chairman R/J: +923022597341
Head Coach Pakistan: +923455312824