2nd Karachi Club National seniors & Juniors Tennis Championship 2019 from 17th October
Sindh Tennis Association in collaboration with Karachi Club are organizing the 2nd Karachi Club National seniors & Juniors Tennis Championship 2019 from 17-23 October at Karachi Club Dr. Ziauddin Road , besides C.M. house Karachi.
Sindh Tennis Association in collaboration with Karachi Club under the supervision of Pakistan Tennis Federation are organizing the 2nd Karachi Club National seniors & Juniors Tennis Championship 2019 from 17-23 October at Karachi Club Dr. Ziauddin Road , besides C.M. house Karachi.
The week-long tournament is sponsored by Karachi Club. The event to be contested in the championship are comprises of Juniors 18 Singles & Doubles, Girls 18 Singles & Doubles, Boys 14 Singles & Doubles, Boys& Girls 10 Singles & Doubles ( with Modified Green Dot Balls) , Seniors 35 Plus Doubles, 45 Plus Doubles ,55 Plus Doubles, 65 Doubles and Men Doubles(Sindh Ranking Event).
Rule & Regulations:
- It is mandatory for all Juniors to play both Singles & Doubles.
- All participants must be ready to play their matches all day from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- If a player enters in more than one event, he should be ready to play all events with admissible rest in a day time.
- All players must have PPIN ( Pakistan Players Identification Number ) to be eligible to play national tournaments. Those who do not have valid PPIN , must bring two passport size pix and Rs. 500 PPIN annual fee and fill PPIN form available at tournament desk. ( all senior players also)
- Daily Allowance & Travelling Allowances : As per PTF Rules.
- Date of Reporting for out station players : 19th October -11:00 am
Entry forms are available at Karachi Club Tennis Section and leading clubs of Karachi. Also can be download from @SindhTennisAssociation Facebook page. Entries can be sent to Muhammad Khalid Rehmani at Whats App Number 0300 3607209 or E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last date for entry is 15th October till 5:00 pm.
Organizing committee comprised of: President Yousuf Suleman, tournament Director Ali Mansoor Zaidi, Referee Muhammad Khalid Rehmani and Media Coordinator Sarwar Hussain.