Rawal Kings Cricket Club
Carriage Factory Cricket Ground I.J.P Road,Rawalpindi
Rawal Kings Cricket Club is a well-known club which has been around for the past 15 years.
It is based at the Carriage Factory Cricket Ground, I-11/3, Islamabad. All home matches, net practices and coaching takes place here. We also spend much of our time playing matches away from home.
They provide the opportunity for cricketers of all abilities, living in the twin Cities, to learn, develop and play cricket under the guidance of qualified coaches in a safe and friendly environment.
They provide regular coaching sessions during the winter and summer together with competitive cricket matches against other clubs in local league and tournaments.
Aims and Goals:
- To foster and promote the sport of cricket to all sectors of the community and within the sport, providing opportunities for recreation, coaching and competition.
- To promote and encourage interest and understanding in the playing and watching of the game of cricket at all levels.
- To give a fair chance to all player to show their talent and promote them.
- To promote Junior Cricket.
- To manage the playing and training facilities at the Recreation Ground, RAWAL KINGS CRICKET CLUB .
- To ensure that all members playing or non-playing, abide by the Rawal Kings Cricket Club Code of Conduct, which Incorporates the Spirit of Cricket and by the Laws of Cricket.
- To ensure a duty of care to all members of the club by adopting and implementing the RAWAL KINGS CRICKET CLUB 'Safe Hands Cricket's Policy on Safeguarding Children' and any future versions of the policy.
- To ensure a duty of care to all members of the club by adopting and implementing the RAWAL KINGS CRICKET CLUB Equity Policy and any future versions of the policy.
- To compete each season in the RAWAL KINGS CRICKET CLUB and such other competitions as may be organized by the (RKCC).
- To strengthen the bonds among the Club, other teams participating in RAWAL KINGS CRICKET CLUB and local communities in RKCC and surrounding areas.
Syed Ibrar Hussain Shah ( president)