Pakistan’s Ashar Mir and Hasheesh Kumar won the boys doubles title at the NEMOZ ATF 14 & Under Super Series Tennis Championship Leg-2 at DA Creek Club, Karachi.
- Tennis: 8th Indus Pharma National Seniors & Juniors Tennis Championships 2021 ready to roll into action from 27th August
- Tennis: Haniya Minhas stuns third seed Anisa to win second ATF 14&U Tournament 2021 in Tajikistan
- Tennis: Gatorade Trophy Ranking Tennis Championships 2021 reaches final stage
- Tennis: New Khan Punjab Open Tennis C'ship 2021: Muhammad Abid wins trophy and motorbike
- Tennis: Eibad Sarwar, Farhan Altaf, Adnan Khan stroms into semis of Gatorade Trophy Ranking Tennis C'ships 2021
The Pakistan Tennis Federation (PTF) announced that the Asian Tennis Federation (ATF) U-14 Super Series Tennis Championship Leg 2 will be played from Oct 15-21 here at DA Creek Club,Karachi.
Shamsi Tennis Academy in collaboration with Rotary International District 3271 and PTF-STA are organising the week long event.
The main draw players from Pakistan of the Leg 2 are Ibrahim Khan (143), Hamid Israr Gul (161), Abdullah Khan (249), Yahya Ehtisham (569), Yahya Luni, Ayan Khan, Bilal Asim, Mir Saqib, Taimor Khan, Mohammad Kashan, Nael Ahmad, Zain Ehtisham, and Taha Aman.
Under 14 players from Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi and two players from Nepal will participate in this event. Nepali players are already in city and are taking part in the first Leg – Rotary Club Karachi Sports ATF 14 & Under Tennis Championship underway here at Karachi Gymkhana.
The event to be contest in the championships includes U-17, 15, 13, 11, 9 and U-7 singles as well as girls U-17 have been included in the championship with the approval of the Sindh Tennis Association.
In the Leg 2, two Indian players are in the main draw. Millee Chug is top seed and Maryam Seraj is fourth seed. There are three Pakistani players. The nine girls who withdrew from Leg 1 also opted out of Leg 2. The withdrawal deadline of the Leg 2 is October 2, so the two Indian girls in the main draw may also withdraw.