- Aqeel Khan defeated Muzammil Murtaza to win the men's singles title of 2nd Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee Open Tennis seven-day championship.
- The men’s doubles title was won by Abid Ali Akber and Ahmed Chaudhry.
- Pakistan top ranked national player Sara Mansoor grabbed the ladies singles title by beating Mehak Khokhar.
- he senior 40+ doubles went to Asad Ali and Kalim Ghanchi.
- Hamid Israr bagged Under-14 singles title.
- WAPDA’s Abubakar Talha, succeeded in winning the Under-10 singles title.
- Asim Ahmed played exceptionally and annexed the special men’s singles title.
- Special ladies singles was won by Sadia Junaid.
- Wheel chair men’s double title grabbed by Muhammad Irfan And Muhammad Ayub Khan.
Sindh Tennis Association in collaboration with Pakistan Navy, under the supervision of Pakistan Tennis Federation organized the 2nd Chairman JCSC Open Tennis Championship 2019 from 15-21 July at DA Creek Club, Karachi.
The event comprised Men’s Singles & Doubles, Ladies Singles & Doubles, Junior’s under-18 Singles & Doubles, Boys under-14 Singles & Doubles, Boys/Girls Under-10 Singles, Seniors 45 plus Doubles, Special Men's Singles, Special Ladies Singles and Wheelchair Men's Doubles.
Last date for entries was 12th July till 5:00 pm. Entries was sent to organizing secretary Muhammad Khalid Rehmani at email@example.com or 03003607209.
The event carried a prize money of Rs. 6,00,000. Daily allowance of Rs.1000 was given to all the out station player until elimination while department players were not eligible for this allowance. Economy class railways fare(both way) was given to all out station main draw Junior players.
Last year, Muzammil Murtaza defeated Muhammad Abid by 2-0 with the final score line of 7-5, 6-4 to win the men's singles title while in the men’s senior (over 45) doubles final Hameedul Haq and Mushaf Zia outplayed the top seeded pair of Irfanullah and Mehmood Khan 7-5, 6-4.
In Boys’ under-14 single’s final Hamza Roman defeated Hasan Ali by 4-2, 4-5(4), 4-1 and wins the under-14 title of JCSC Open Tennis Championship.
The boys’ Under-18 singles title was won by Muhammad Shoaib by defeating Huzaifa Abdul Rehman with 4-6, 6-2, 2-1. Hamza Roman bagged the Under-10 boys’ and girls’ singles final after beating Jamal Shah by 4-2, 4-5 (9), 4-1.