Umer Jhanghir of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa clinched the National Junior Boys title and became the first person in the history of the Games in Pakistan to have National titles in six different age groups.
52nd National Junior Badminton Championships 2021
Pakistan Badminton Federation (PBF) has announced that National Junior Badminton Championships 2021 will be held from 28th to 31st January, 2021 at Abdul Wali Khan Sports Complex, Charsadda.
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Badminton Association will be the host of the National Junior Badminton Championships 2021.
Pakistan Badminton Federation aim to boost our Junior Players at International level, and decided in the Annual General Body meeting of PBF to hold National Junior events on the basis of age limit i.e. U-14, U-16 and U-18 for the purpose that they can participate in international events more than 2 years and get more international experience, but due to COVID-19 pandemic throughout the world all the international event have been cancelled during current year and there is still no chance that there will be events in the near future or not.
Pakistan Badminton Federation has decided to restate the age category of Junior competitions in the country, so the following events will be played in these National Championships:
1) Boy’s Singles (U-15)
2) Boy’s Singles (U-17)
3) Girl’s Singles (U-17)
4) Men’s Singles (U-19)
5) Women's Singles (U-19)
6) Men’s Doubles (U-19)
7) Women’s Doubles (U-19)
Rules and regulations:
- Boys who born on OR after 1/1/2007 will be eligible for U-15 event.
- Boys/Gilrs who born or after 1/1/2005 will be eligible for U-17 event.
- Men/Women who born on OR after 1/1/2003 will be eligible for U-19 event.
- All the entries will be considered according to the above mentioned age limits.
- Without original B-form/Education Board Result Card (9th, 10th, 1st & 2nd Year)/ I.D card entry will not be entertained.
For any query organizing secretary Mr. Muhammad Amjad Khan or Secretary General Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Badminton Association can be contacted at 0300-9598890.