Raja Muhammad Hasnain
- 4 times National Junior Champion
- 5 times Punjab champion
- 3 times interuniversity champion
- Twice champion of open doubles in Pakistan
- Represented Pakistan in World Universities (TAIWAN)
- All Punjab Under 14 and Under 15 champion in 2007.
- National Junior Champion (U-16) Singles and Doubles (with Wadood Amer) Champion in 2011.
- Winner of Inter-Board Championship for 2 consecutive years (2013-2014).
- Remain undefeated at Inter-University Championships for 3 consecutive years (2015-2017).
- Under his captaincy, Team Higher Education Commission (HEC) was crowned as bronze medallions in the National Championship (Team event) for 3 consecutive years (2015-2017).
- Silver medalist of the National Championship 2018.
- In 2018, his ranking improved and he became the 2nd Best Men’s Doubles player (with Atique Chaudhry).
- Semifinalist of Pakistan in International series 2019 in Men’s Doubles.
- From 2019 until now, Hasnain has maintained the 1st spot in Men's Doubles' Ranking and 7th spot in Men’s Singles.
Raja Muhammad Hasnain's Profile
Vigorous Raja Muhammad Hasnain is a badminton player who competes internationally for Pakistan and works for National Bank of Pakistan(NBP).
Born on 22nd January 1998 in Rawalpindi, Raja Hasnain has completed his BSc(Hons) in Business, Accounting & Finance, along with managing Badminton.
Raja Muhammad Hasnain grew up in Hafizabad where he completed his schooling. After completing his Matric in 2012, he got enrolled in Government College Lahore where the former National champion of Pakistan, Umer Zeeshan, who was the official coach of the college at that time, polished the skills of Raja and let him lead the Badminton team of GC College.
He wore the Green kit and represented Pakistan in International series 2019 (Pakistan). From 2019 until now, Hasnain has maintained the 1st spot in Men's Doubles' Ranking and 7th spot in Men’s Singles.
Raja Hasnain is on a mission to improve his BWF Ranking by participating in International Tournaments every 4-5 years, with the aid of good sponsors.