Sahibzada Muhammad Ali Sultan won the 5th Thal Desert jeep Rally 2020 organized by Tourism Development Corporation of Punjab which concluded successfully.
5th TDCP Thal Jeep Rally 2020
- Sahibzada Muhammad Ali Sultan won the 5th Thal Desert jeep Rally 2020 in prepared Category A.
- In B category Muhammad Bilal Ashiq remained first, Muhammad Owais Khawani second and Asad Khan Shadi khail third.
- In category C, Dr Harris Khan was first, Gouhar Aslam Sangi second and Mahmood Majeed third.
- In D category Zafar khan Baloch was first, Umar Kanju second and Bewraj Mazari third.
- In Stock category Female, Salma Khan Marwat remained first, Rakhshanda Jabeen second and Tashna Patel stood third.
- Stock Category A, Taimoor Khawaja first, Adil Naeem second and G Yaand Hawat third; B category, Sultan Muhammad Bahadur Aziz was first, Aziz Rafiq second and Ameenullah Khan third; in Category C stock, Muhammad Hassan Jandeer was first, Asad Marwat second and Rashid Abdullah third.
- Stock D category, Shakil Ahmed first, Shah Gul Mazari second and Mahar Ahmed Ali Hiraj took third position.
- Ibrahim Shah hailing from Islamabad won the motorbike race.
The 5th edition of TDCP Thal Jeep Rally held from November 20 to 23 from Muzaffargarh to Layyah.
Tourism Development Corporation Punjab organized the mega car sports event and this year the race track length had been reduced from 205 kilometers to 105 kilometers due to coronavirus pandemic.
The last date for registration of drivers and vehicles was November 16 and forms were obtained through TDCP website.
For any query these number can be contacted; Lahore: 042-99231650, Multan: 061-4540955, Rawalpindi: 051-9272128 Bahawalpur 062-2874241.