WAPDA defeated Army to claimed the title of National Beach Handball Championship 2019 which successfully concluded at Handball Stadium Agriculture University in Faisalabad.
- Handball: Army, WAPDA to clash in 15th National Women Handball Championship 2021 final
- Handball: 15th Women's National Handball C’ship 2021: Punjab, HEC, Army, Gilgit Baltistan win openers
- Handball: Abbottabad to host National Women’s Handball Championship 2021 from June 29
- Handball: Pakistan Day Handball Tournament 2021 from 28th March
- Handball: 4 outfits set to compete in National Inter Department Beach Handball C'ship 2021
Pakistan Handball Federation organized the mega National Beach Handball Championship into the current year that marked its 10th edition. This championship featured a total of about nine (9) teams belonging to different departments and divisions of the country.
Participating teams were: Army, Water and Power Development Authority (WAPDA), Police, Railways, Higher Education Commission (HEC), Balochistan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK), Islamabad, Sindh and Punjab.
The championship was helf from 26 to 28 April and all the matches were played at Handball Stadium Agriculture University in Faisalabad. Army team was defending the title.
Participating teams were:
2. Water and Power Development Authority (WAPDA)
5. Higher Education Commission (HEC)
7. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK)
WAPDA and Army teams battled to win the title of the championship in the final encounter, in which the defending champions, Army team was not able to retain their title and fell to the strong WAPDA team. Whereas the Punjab Whites won the third position after beating Railways and Police team settled for the fifth spot beating Higher Education Commission (HEC).
Punjab Greens managed to stand on the seventh place after beating Balochistan and Sindh finished ninth.