Razia seals first spot of 20 Km elite female individual time trial while Ali Ilyas secure 40kms Individual Time trails title of National Road Cycling Championship 2019 form 23rd to 25th August in DHA Karachi.
National Road Cycling Championship 2019
- Razia of Pakistan Army bagged top spot of 20 Km elite female individual time trial as she went through fastest in a time of 30minutes & 8 seconds.
- Followed by Naila Bano of WAPDA who took the honors in 30 min, 33 sec, 59ms.
- Kanza Bano of the organizers Bikestan Crank Addicts registered the third-fastest time 30min, 40 sec, 13ms.
- Ali Ilyas of Bikestan Crank Addicts registered the fastest time 48min, 28 sec, 09ms in 40kms Individual Time trails(Men).
- Followed by Arsalan of Pakistan Army in 48min, 49sec, 59ms.
- Mohsin Khan of SSGC secured the third place by 49 min, 32sec, 36ms.
Bikestan Crank Addicts in collaboration with Pakistan Cycling Federation organized the Karachi National Road Cycling Championship 2019 form 23rd to 25th August in Karachi. The championship comprised of Elite junior, Men and women categories.
All four provinces and departments participated in the 3-days event which was held under the supervision of Karachi Cycling Association in Karachi.
Following were the participated teams:-
- Gilgit Baltistan